A day to celebrate love is like the best thing ever! And a simple, fun Valentine’s Day Tea Party is the easiest way to send your kiddos off filled with love and a bit of sugar! So here’s a little inspiration for ya, to get your heart beating!
All it takes are a few things you already have in your fridge, pantry and cupboard.
- Pretty Dishes- Use what you have, but dishes that are pink, red, white or clear sure do look nice and will let the food pop
- Flowers Are a Nice Touch- Certainly not a must, but a few fresh florals always make a party, a party! Bring a few home from your grocery store or shop the neighborhood, just saying!
- Fresh Fruit- Raspberries and heart shaped strawberries are a hit in my house.
- Something kind of Savory- Cut biscuits into hearts with a cookie cutter. They turn out really cute and bake real quick!
- Sipping on Love- I added a pink sugar rim to Saylor’s tea cup and filled it with strawberry milk…another mommy win!
If you have a tea set, put it to use! Even mixing and matching tea cups turns out to be quite adorable. I found these Royal Albert tea sets on clearance and they actually are two different designs but I think they look precious together.
Now, this is my take on a Valentine’s Day Tea Party, but remember to make it your own! Use your grandma’s china, write little love notes, create small details that are special to you and your family. It’s fun to make life a party and your family will love it! Down the road, they might not remember the heart shaped strawberries, but they’ll remember the effort and smiles and laughter than comes with a celebration!
So enjoy one another and know you are loved!
For more inspiration find me over on the Instagram. I’ll be sharing some love on my stories, so join in!